Why Fix and Flip Financing Has Grown in Popularity So Quickly
Property flipping is one of the easiest ways to generate revenue. ARTIS COMMERCIAL CAPITAL works with property flippers at all levels to provide the financing they need to purchase and renovate homes, and to keep their projects on track.
The Advantages of Fix and Flip Financing
In the past, house flippers had to rely mainly on their savings. This can reduce your total profits because you feel pressured to sell as soon as possible instead of waiting for the right market opportunity. We offer both fix and flip loans, as well as fix and flip lines of credit to property flippers nationwide.
Fix and Flip Loans
- Fast closing times (typically within 10 to 17 days)
- Up to 85% of acquisition costs
- Up to 100% of renovations and rehab costs
- Up to 75% of After Repair Value
- Terms up to 24 months
- Low rates
- Interest-only payment structures
- No penalties for prepayments
- Loan amounts as high as $10,000,000
- Very low origination fees
Fix and Flip Lines of Credit
- Credit limits up to $5 million
- Available for 1 to 500+ properties
- Up to 90% of cost for property purchases
- Up to 95% of cost for renovations
- Terms up to 12 years
- Fast closings within 12 days
At ARTIS COMMERCIAL CAPITAL, we want to understand your needs so we can provide ample funding to ensure success at every step. Contact us right away to learn more about our fix and flip financing options.