Social media marketing has taken the world by storm. It has changed the way people socialize, how much people share of their personal lives and how companies build lasting connections. It has never been easier than it is now to connect with your customers online and build a strong community of loyal buyers.
The Advantages of Social Media Marketing
Having a big following online provides the social proof many companies need to attract new buyers. However, it takes time to earn that many followers and to build up engagement, so is it worth the investment? Consider these benefits:
- Social media marketers can build communities that become customers in the future.
- Social media marketers can address customer complaints before they spiral into a PR mess.
- Businesses can learn a lot of information about what target customers love and value.
- Social media is more cost-effective than many other forms of marketing.
- Social media complements other components of a good marketing strategy, such as email marketing, content marketing, and SEO.
How Can Companies Use Social Media To Beat Competitors
Almost every business has at least one social media account. In fact, some companies have only a social media page, such as a Facebook Business page. Consequently, just having an account is not enough to beat out competitors. You also need compelling content that keeps customers coming back to engage with that content and share it.
Are you ready to achieve these and other social media goals? Hire ARTIS COMMERCIAL CAPITAL to get started.