Accounts receivable financing is popular with businesses of every size and from every industry. These companies include startups, health care practices, manufacturers, general contractors, and many other businesses. If you have questions about AR financing, the team at ARTIS COMMERCIAL CAPITAL is happy to help you get started.
How Does Accounts Receivable Financing Work?
In practice, AR financing essential means selling an asset to an alternative lender. In this case, the asset refers to your business’s unpaid invoices. Once you sign a factoring or AR financing agreement, you can submit these invoices to receive immediate financing.
The process works in a few simple steps:
- You send an unpaid invoice from one of your customers
- Our team processes the invoice
- We deposit most of the funds in your account in approximately 24 hours
- Your client pays the invoice in 30 or 60 days
- You receive the remaining balance minus a small fee
This means that you can get paid almost immediately and use working capital however your business wants. Financing receivables provides amazing flexibility.
Why Choose Accounts Receivable Financing?
Financing receivables offers many benefits for modern businesses, including:
- No debt on the balance
- Funds are made available within 24 hours
- No fixed payments
- No arbitrary loan board decisions
- Funding increases as your business grows
AR financing improves your cash flow and lets you reach your goals. Contact ARTIS COMMERCIAL CAPITAL today to learn more.