Financing Options for Equipment in St. Louis, MO
Every facet of St. Louis, MO relies on equipment. From manufacturers to the healthcare sector, construction companies, tech startups, tourism, security, franchises, and small businesses on Main Street need equipment for productivity and growth. Even municipal and government agencies such as police departments, public schools, state, and federal offices require the right equipment to be able to serve the people. Artis Commercial Capital is headquartered in St. Louis, and we offer a variety of options so local businesses and organizations of every shape and size can get the equipment they need without breaking their budgets.
Equipment Leasing Programs
At Artis Commercial Capital, we know that leasing packages make sense for businesses that need to be on the cutting edge, such as tech companies, medical practices, and more. Similarly, small businesses that may not have the collateral on hand to purchase equipment can get the items they need via leasing packages from Artis Commercial Capital without placing a strain on finances. Our equipment leasing options for businesses in St. Louis, MO feature:
- Leasing for equipment packages up to $500,000
- Terms up to 84 months
- Approvals in as fast as 24 hours
- Tax benefits
- Low monthly payments
- Options to purchase, trade in, or upgrade
- Special leasing programs for imperfect credit
Artis Commercial Capital provides equipment loans to businesses in St. Louis that want to own machinery, vehicles, tools, and more to increase their asset portfolio, while also reducing the upfront capital outlay for their purchases. Our equipment loans include the following benefits:
- Loan amounts up to $500,000 for large-ticket items
- Loan amounts up to $500,000 for mid-ticket items
- Loan amounts up to $150,000 for small-ticket items (no financials required)
- Approvals in 3 to 5 days for large and mid-ticket items
- Approvals in as fast as 24 hours for small-ticket items
- Multiple payment options
- Little to no down payments
- Terms up to 84 months
Additional Equipment Financing Programs
Artis Commercial Capital offers expanded programs for equipment in St. Louis, such as:
- Startup Programs: We offer special financing to new and small businesses in St. Louis so local entrepreneurs can get the equipment they want without prohibitive requirements.
- Imperfect Credit: Artis Commercial Capital provides second chance programs to businesses that may not have the credit ratings necessary to finance the equipment they need. We offer considerations for B, C, and D credit scores.
- Guaranteed Approvals for Government Agencies: Artis Commercial Capital offers guaranteed approvals on leasing packages for municipal departments, as well as city, state, and federal government agencies.
- Lease to Purchase: When your leasing agreement with us draws to a close, you will receive the option to purchase the items you want at a very low price.
- Sale-Leaseback Financing: If your business needs access to working capital, Artic Commercial Capital offers sale-leaseback financing so you can get the funds you want without divesting from your equipment.
If your business, organization, or agency needs equipment in St. Louis, contact Artis Commercial Capital today.